Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obsession

I have an obsession.  I can't control myself.  It fills my thoughts almost constantly.  I need help.  I need a fix.  I need more bandanas...

While reading a friend's blog not to terribly long ago I came upon a most wonderful thing -  Blue Yonder Bandana Pants.  I managed to control myself for a couple of days.  And then I brought the sewing machine out of retirement...and it was all down hill from there.

That is the camo pair I made last night - I will spare you the American flag pair, khaki pair and checkered pair I made in the 2 days before that.


These are 4 of 6 new sets of bandanas I purchased today in order to make even more bandana shorts and bandana pants for the little guy.


I am chomping at the bit to get these started.  AND my head is already spinning over modifications and upgrades and taking these guys into winter with us.  I have to admit, I am a little out of control right now.

I don't know if it's the fact that each pair of shorts, or pants as it were, costs less than 2 bucks or if it's the fact that my oldest thinks it is the coolest thing even that I made him a pair of shorts - unfortunately he didn't realize clothes came from anywhere other than the store (we are working on that one).  Either way I am truly enjoying myself and that in itself is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment