Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bones of a Poet - Yes!

So my Bones of a Poet - Yes! e-course started today and I am already very excited.  Check it out at Persisting Stars - Madelyn Mulvaney is one beautifully talented lady.  I am not 100% sure what I want out of this course, but if nothing else it will serve as a little me time, something that is all mine with no kids, unless I bring them in and no husband, unless I bring him in.  No work and no customers and no deadlines and no invoices or payroll or IRS or any of the horribly unfun parts of owning a business.
I plan to be totally honest with the other participants in this class and more importantly totally honest with myself.  I think that this will be well deserved me time, that hopefully leads to a lot of me time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to say I am really looking forward to taking the course with you!! -Lisa

    ReplyDelete