Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can't shake the blahs

I want to close my eyes right now, I could fall asleep, in this chair, at this table.  I slept 7 hours last night, I haven't missed any sleep lately, but I am exhausted.  Maybe its this cough I've been dealing with or the last 2 weeks, maybe I am a little more sick than I thought and it is dragging me down?  I don't know what it is, but lord I would love about 3 days of sleep right now.
Now, my need for sleep isn't too big of a deal in the greater scheme of things, the day to day things still have to get done, beds have to be made, dinner has to be on the table, business has to keep running and moving forward - no matter how tired I am.  The only difference is that everything seems to have a haze around it, this cloud lingering above everything.
This has been a full week, the coming weeks will be even fuller...oh how I hope I can shake this...

No comments:

Post a Comment