Sunday, October 18, 2009

Herb Babies

Yesterday was the 19th Annual San Antonio Herb Market – I get excited all over again just typing that! Gabriel went in to work to get ahead for next week – isn’t just so diligent – so I dressed the kids in layers and headed downtown!



Jared spent the ride getting acquainted with my camera….first through a self portrait



and then the moving shot...

We took the obligatory picture in front of the antique gas pump – is it physically possible to pass an antique gas pump with out photographing it?


And then the gloriousness was revealed to us…oh if only I had smellabog…you would be so utterly happy…

I will admit I was not able to spend the kind of time I wanted with all the green herb babies, and organic hand made soaps and teas and oils and other glorious bits and pieces, but a 2 year old at a street market is not ideal.  Although it did give Jared some more time with my camera...


That said – we still had a great time, got many new green babies for ourselves and some Mexican Mint Marigold for a brave friend, Jared even picked out some fantastically minty soap for himself. We will be back next year and I recommend it to everyone close enough to join us!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Great photos! You have two cutie pies. I'm here via Bones of a Poet. I wanted to drop in and see your blog and say that I'm very excited to share this e-course with you!!

    Can't wait to get started!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)~

    Thanks so much for your sweet comments!!! :) xoxo

    ~Jenn Brindley

    ReplyDelete