Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Winding Down

What a peaceful reprieve this weekend was.  Jared lost his football game, but we shared breakfast with a old friend for his "28th" birthday.  I swallowed my pride and we welcomed a weekly visitor and  my family has a clean home for the week.  We labored and sweated in the backyard, but soon we will have a whole crop of cool weather veggies.  My big guys headed out to prepare the land for the upcoming deer season and Luke and I stayed behind and found the "floor" of our office.  It was tedious and tiring, but we are organized once more and have made plans to tackle our next mess.
Everything we did this weekend had purpose and payoff - and that feels so very good. 

I am still working on the cable plans...Gabriel is having a little trouble imagining life without cable.  I think we will have to start with some compromise, maybe a little more progress after football season.  I can already see so many changes with the squawk box just turned off.

New week ahead, going to be a super busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment