Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If at first...

Tonight I was reminded of some things I have started in the past; fads, life changes, whatever and I was reminded of my failures in these endeavors.  Although I know it came from a place of anger it has not stuck in my mind because of hurt feelings or painful regrets.  I am thinking about these things now because I am proud.  I am proud that although I don't have it all figured out yet - I still try.  I am proud that although I still make mistakes as a mother daily - I am trying to learn.  I am proud that although I have failed in the past, I am not afraid of failure in the future.  I am still trying to learn and better and grow and lose (in some cases) and I am not afraid.  For every failure I experience - my eventual success will be that much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment