Monday, December 21, 2009

A slow day...

It is so very easy for me to get so wrapped up in projects and meetings and employees and housework and holidays and so many other things that I almost forget to breath - that's what it feels like anyway!  Well, this weekend, after multiple Christmas parties and a Saturday spent at the office we took Sunday off - as we should anyway - and had a lazy day at the farm.  Oh how I love a slow day...
Farm Finds
The boys chased chickens...
Giving Chase
Sneaking up on the chickens
And Daddy showed 'em up...
Almost....
Gotcha!
We had introductions...
Chicken Love
I think she was having a better time than she let on  :-)
Get me away from this kid!
I can't tell you how in love I was with these sassy ladies!!
The Ladies
She was a prissy one!
The boys also got in some bovine time...
Introductions
Luke feeding Cookie
Calf Time
Jared met Cash...
2 seconds before a full on charge
This was about 2 seconds before a full fledged gate charge by young cash - no pictures of that as I was busy trying to save Jared from what I was sure to be imminent doom.
See, Cash hates Jared, Cash hates everybody, but apparently he holds a little something extra against little guys.
He hates everybody
He even looks like he hates you - squinting his eyes like that I expect to hear "You talking to me?  Are you talking to me??"
The boys drove around...
Traveling
And rode around...
HeeYah
Played with the farm dog (he was a CUTE one!!)...
I love a cute farm dog!
And the farm deposits...
Yep, he's doing that.
I appreciated the farm house
I need this!
Beautiful
All in all it was a beautiful, slow day to watch the ducks float by...
Duck Time
I am forever thankful for my many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment