Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Start a Hope Revolution

I didn't start this revolution, it wasn't my idea, but boy how I dig it.  My cards are laser printed on business card stock but they all have as big a piece of me as I can stick on there (and none of my awful handwriting)!
The website speaks for itself, but it cannot begin to speak for how it makes you feel.  I don't get to see the person reading what I have left for them, but I like to imagine they smile, maybe laugh and hopefully they feel better, maybe all day, maybe for an hour, maybe just for that moment - but better all the same.
Java Junction Patio
NEVER STOP WISHING
Tetco Elevators
I BET YOU ARE FLYING INSIDE
NE Baptist Elevator
FOR A MIND THAT IS STILL, THE WORLD SURRENDERS

I haven't put out many, maybe 15, but it sure feels good.  You know it doesn't hurt that it feels a little sneaky too - looking over my shoulder, making sure no one is around...
Hope Bandit

Although I was a little concerned that the person who found my laser printed business card reading "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE" on their windshield might get the wrong impression - I sure hope not!  :-)


http://www.hoperevo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment